Friday, November 25, 2016

Debilidades
HOOLLLLAAA FAMILLIIAAA

Como estan??? Wow can you believe today I start my last transfer!? I really can;t believe it......... so weird. Whelp I thought for sure Hermana Goncalves was going to be transferred but she is staying! So that’s good! 

Yeah so we kind of had a baptism! Surprise!!! Axel was really a miracle and I forgot to mention him last week oops. But yeah we have been teaching Axel this whole transfer but we never really focused on him because he wasn’t really progressing. But out of no where we had a really great lesson with him and he came to church and then we had his baptism! He already had asistencia a la iglesia with other Hermanas so it all happened so fast. But he came to church Sunday with a white shirt and tie and LOVES everything about the gospel. His abuela also came to his baptism and to church on Sunday! Axel´s mom died a year ago and his main interest in the church is that the family can be together forever and the temple! Miracles happen once and a while.

Bueno. this week was also a little bit rough for me emotionally. I don’t really know why but I’ve been feeling like lately all of my weaknesses (debilidades) are right in front of me like all the time and I’ve felt just really... I don’t really know how to explain it. But today I read in 1 Corinthians 

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.”

Sometimes I have to remember that our weaknesses are to help us grow closer to Christ and to make us STRONG. I have so many weaknesses but I’m so grateful that we have the chance to change and grow. That we are never weak when we are with Christ! 
Have a great week! I love you all and miss you so so much! 

Hermana Allen


Baptism de Axel

Empanada de Salta






No comments:

Post a Comment