Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hola familia! 

Im staying in Oran with Hermana Morales! Yippee!!! IM so so happy!!! 

this week was really really busy! We had to do 2 divisiones both 3 hours so that was fun. My knee is better. Not too swollen. We went to the doctor and last Monday was a holiday so they only had one doctor there and he literally poked my knee and foot and then gave me some kinda of drug and injected me with who knows what. He then said if it doesnt feel better to come back in 2 days and they will take an x-ray. We came back because it hurt to stand or walk for mucho tiempo but they found nothing in the x-ray and said to come back and take blood tests....but I thought that was a bit much and Saturday the swelling went completely down and Hermana Chaparro gave me some ejercicios and I can almost walk at my normal pace now! yippee! miracle. 

Also we saw the fruits of out labor this transfer. Yesterday we had 6 investigators in la iglesia!!! it was a MIRACLE. AHHH. So yeah Hermana morales and I are s happy to stay here together in Oran. We are going to see a baptism this transfer I just know it! We have so much hope for Camilia. She is 21 years old and her only issue is that her family is really catholic and she worries alot about what people think of her...please pray for her. 

SHOUT OUT TO THE BEST MOM EVER! VA A CUMPLIR 30 AÑOS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU!!!!🎂

Sorry I don't have much to say. Im just here working here and praying that it doesn't get too hot! 
LOVE YOU!! 

Hermana Allen 

"These yellow trees are everywhere!  I love them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment