Monday, August 8, 2016




Hola familia! 

Well this week was good. We have just been working, the same old good mission stuff. We had conferencia with Presidente and it was about finding new investigadores! It was SO GOOD. I just felt the spirit so so strong and it gave me so much more animos. (Sorry I’ve been depressing the past few letters) 

So because my companion and I have a grand fear that we will leave this area without a baptism we have been looking through the old investigadores with asistencia a la iglesia so that we can have a baptism in these next 2 weeks of transfers. We found a girl MUY BUENA but she didn’t come to church....but I still have hope for her. Also GONZALO CAME TO CHURCH. I have been working with him since Hermana Melo (he is part member family) but he is never home. But he came and I liked it, he only has one more asistencia left! So PRAY for Gonzalo please :)

Things are starting to heat up here in Argentina and it isn’t even “spring” yet. And also the mosquito’s are starting to attack. Oran is the worst place for mosquitos in all of the mission. Hermana Chapparro said that we have to buy pants....I don’t want to....so I’m going to wait and see if ill be transferred. haha I guess pants is better than Dengue Fever so will see. I sent a photo. These mosquitos bite really strongly and it swells up but then the next day you just have a little red dot and it doesn’t itch....but when it bites in that moment its like the worst thing ever!

So sorry for the pictures. I feel like I only know how to send pictures of my companion and I... So boring. If you want to give suggestions ill try to take more haha

Love you all! 
Have a great week! ENJOY THE BEACH. 

Hermana Allen 









Mosquito Bite


No comments:

Post a Comment