Wednesday, August 17, 2016

My body is breaking

Hello world.

This week I did so many things! It went by way too fast. Well first we went to Salta for consejo de lideres and it was so great! Literally consejo de lideres is my favorite part of this whole leadership thing. And I got to see Hermana Smith, which is always a highlight for me!

Monday night when we were traveling, the Hermanas that live with us called and Hermana Jarvis was put in the hospital this because she had like an allergic reaction to the mosquito’s and her foot was HUGE and blue. So when we got back we made some visits to the hospital to visit her. 

So on Friday I was walking like a normal person and then I felt like a sharp pain in the back of my right knee. Later I looked down and my knee was really swollen...its been like that since Friday and also since Saturday a little bit of my foot too. I don’t know what happened....but I’m going to the doctor today. We shall see...hahah but really it’s all good.  I can walk and stuff just have to walk a little slower. Lets just say I understand why the mission is only a year and a  half....your body literally starts to die hahaha. 

Gonzalo didn’t come to church...he stayed the night at a friends house, but he is progressing. He prayed and all, just needs a little help recognizing his answer. We had a miracle in the iglesia! A member brought her mother in law and she is GOLDEN....well for now haha. She is a single mom and her son has 8 aƱos! She participated SO MUCH knows a lot about the bible, but not in a bad way, more like she has a strong testimony in Jesucristo. We have a appointment with her Thursday...hopefully I wont get transferred....haha  the principos del evangelio we talked about the millenium and she stared crying....we are thinking her need is the plan of salvacion, because she made a comment like “Because we will never be able to see them again after this life.” this is my favorite comment because then you get to tell people about ETERNAL FAMILIES! I love the gospel. It’s true okay. 

Also if you have time, read the talk de Elder Bednar from general conference about repentance and the sacrament. I love it. 

Love you all so much! Thanks for telling me about your lives. I love to hear from EVERYONE! 

Have a great week! 

Hermana Allen 

Visiting Hermana Jarvis in the Hospital
She had an allergic reaction to a mosquito bite

Sister Training Leaders
consejo de lideres -Salta

No comments:

Post a Comment