Monday, January 25, 2016

Perico, Jujuy
HOLA! So yes, I’m currently writing in a little cyber in Jujuy with my new companion Hermana Vavaflor de Bolivia! I’ve been here for about an hour and I’m so excited to work and my companion is just this smallest little thing! So adorable!

So funny story I was waiting for my bus in with this new missionary and I asked her where she was being transferred and she said Guemes. Then I asked who her companion was ...Hermana Smith! I WAS SO JEALOUS. But the good news is that we were on the same bus and Guemes comes before Pericio and I looked out the window and saw Hermana Smith and I was so just happy I kind of ran off the bus really really fast and gave her a hug. Tender Mercy. We are both ¨step moms¨ this transfer... a step mom in the mission is when you are companions with someone who just finished their training. So yeah I’m the mayor companera and I still feel like a baby so we will see how this goes! hahaha

SO quick update about SImoca. Last week was a week of miracles! Hermana Aliaga felt so much better and we were able to work A FULL WEEK!  We saw soooo many milagros. 16 new investigators and a lot of them are REALLY interested. Let’s just say Hermana Aliaga is going to see the bendiciones of her trial this transfer :) Also 2 weeks ago, Ruben received the priesthood and blessed the Sacrament!!! BEST MOMENT EVER! Ruben is just so happy and I’m so happy and proud of him. He radiates the light of Christ. 

I feel like more happened this week, but my mind is literally blank. Saying goodbye to Simoca was hard, but I feel so much peace I know this is were God wants me to be. I don’t know I just came out of this transfer feeling REALLY good. Oh also mom I got your other Christmas package today! Thank you :) 

Love you all! Have a great week! Thank you for sharing your experiences with me....sorry if you can’t read this...the keyboard is well ghetto. hahah 

Love,

Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment