Monday, October 26, 2015


Buenos tardes! 

This week has been so great! I can really feel the love and prayers from everyone! literally some days I felt like so happy and loved and I could just feel everyone rooting me on...so THANK YOU. 
Mom and dad your letters this week....WOW. Definitely took notes and I am so grateful to have such amazing parents, family, and friends. like literally I am so blessed. Sometimes I really feel like I don’t deserve the blessings that I receive, but my family is a blessing a hold dear to my heart! 

Also, I’m officially a BYU Cougar!? YIPEE. Hahah Thank you for everyone who has ever loved me. Like seriously my heart is smiling. 

This week we have seen milagros! Two new investigators and a family with 9 children YIKES. HAHA I seriously love being a missionary.  Also ROSA´S HUSBAND CAME TO CHURCH! Cesar is the best and basically loves the church just as much as Rosa, but loves wine....like REALLY LOVES WINE. Its kind of sad because you can see that it has put stress on there marriage (with money) but Cesar came to church and said he really liked it and I have faith one day he will want to change! Also did I mention their son, Alexis, has down syndrome and is like my best friend in the world. He jumps up and down every time we come! 

Also on Tuesday we went to Monteros to help the Elders find new investigators and it was SO FUN. Like contacting in an area that isn’t your own...idk...It is fun! hahah nerdy missionary life. 

So basically I feel like the ward members are my family and the new converts and investigators are my best friends. It’s just the greatest. Also weird that Hermana Piava is going home after this week.....I cant even picture what it must feel like to go home...super weird.

Oh so funny story.....we were teaching this girl Rosana the first lesson and I had never met her before. On this particular day my Spanish was kind of failing hahah I felt like I was stumbling over my words and couldn’t remember anything. Weird. Anyway, when I was teaching the first lesson it was just bad...and I can tell in her eyes she was trying to understand...but couldn’t. Then after the lesson she was talking with Hermana Piava about Brazil and then turns to me and says...”oh are you from brazil too?” I replied, “Oh no I’m from California”....
Once I said I was from California she had this huge smile on her face and starting giggling and giggling and was saying  “oh my gosh! A person from the US is in my house. Heheheheheheh”  I felt like a movie star...also really awkward haha. 

Another time I was on the bus talking to this one guy and he asked where I was from then we continued our conversation....blah blah blah. When it was his time to get off the bus he yells for everyone to hear ¨ADIOS CALIFORNIA¨¨ Yep. everyone was staring at me for a good long time. Also, people always always always say to me ¨HASTA LA VISTA BABY¨HAHAHA I love it. 

I CANT BELIEVE I ALMOST FORGOT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO LOVELY SIBLINGS LILLY ON HALLOWEEN AND ADAM ON NOV 1st! AH YOU ARE SO OLD! LOVE YOU BOTH! 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 

Sorry this letter is kind of lame this week.....LOVE YOU ALL! 

Be Brave Little Champions- 
Hasta la vista baby 

Hermana Allen 


Hermana Allen receives her acceptance letter to Brigham Young University this week!  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment