Monday, September 19, 2016

Okay hello hello

I felt better later Monday night from my food poisoning, which was good because we had to travel 3 hours that night for a zone conference in Tartagal. 

Imanol is progressing real nice. I’m so happy for him! He is so excited for his baptism. He is really shy but knows a lot about the gospel and I’m so happy because his dad is really strong in the church and even thought he doesn’t live with him he has such a good relationship with his dad. 

Last night we had a noche de hogar with 2 branches and the missionaries.  So many people came it was awesome! We gave each member a Book of Mormon to give to their friends. We are trying to get creative to help the members get more excited! There is not too much enthusiasm for the obra misional here.

Ah so sorry I feel like I have nothing to say. 
Love you guys! 

Next week will be better! 

Hermana Allen

Every Member a Missionary


15 months





Oran District

No comments:

Post a Comment