Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Humildad

Buen DIA

Okay so this week was just a normal week. Literally we have just been doing normal things and working so so HARD to try to have progressing investigators. Literally it has been so frustrating for both my companion and I. This whole week I’ve been praying to know what we need to do to change or do better. And when I’ve been studying I read a lot about Humility and how we need to become like little children. I know that we have been doing our part, now we just need to be humble enough to follow gods will and ask him to help us. Because de verdad, we can do everything in Predicad mi evangelio, but if we don’t have the spirit with us or if we don’t recognize Heavenly Father does the converting, nothing will ever happen. Maybe we just need to have paciencia. 

Also we had interviews with Presidente Chaparro. He is the best. We talked alot about my new assignment and how I need to ACT. I took that as really acting on the promptings of the spirit. And doing everything possible to serve and help those around me. 

Also we had divisions in San Pedro. (un area that NATE had). I was with a new missionary from MEXICO. ahhh we talked a lot about Mexico and I’m pretty sure she things I’m crazy for how much I talk about Mexican food. Also I feel bad for her because everyone, I mean everyone, asks her when she is going to make them tacos. She lies and says she doesn’t know how to make them which I think is hilarious. 

This week we also found a couple DE DIEZ: Her name is Sara and she reads the Bible.  The day before we found her she had been praying to know what church is true. They aren’t married but when we asked them what is stopping them they said nothing. Literally her boyfriend said well I’m Catholic and Ella is EvangĂ©lica and we have been looking to find a church that we can go to together!!!!! But they didn’t come to church and this adds to my frustration. 

Yes, Argentina is a bit sad today. Poor Messi. 
Love you all! 
Hermana Allen

PS ONE YEAR IN THE MISSION THIS WEEK! WHAT IS LIFE! 


I made my companion French Toast.
She had never tasted it before.

P-day Sports Day


Waiting for the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment