Tuesday, May 10, 2016


Feliz Dia de las Madres!

Mom, I totally forgot to say Happy Mothers day to you yesterday....haha sorry :) It was so good to hear your voices and see your beautiful faces! Also, all my siblings are so so big and grown up looking...make it stop. haha

This week was really great (sorry if I repeat some stuff). Saturday was the baptism of Hermano Rojas! It was tender. This was definatly a baptism of the ward...we didn’t do like anything. He has been investigating for about 20 years now and since I’ve been here he has had 3 baptism dates and then last minute he decides no. But his home teachers visited him and actually put the latest baptism date with him and after that he was the most sure I’ve ever seen him! Everyone from the ward was so excited and happy for him. 

This week Candela and Guadalupe will be baptized (Sisters de Matis) and MATIS IS GOING TO BAPTIZE THEM. So ill Probably cry or something like that. 

I’m so happy here in the mission. I really feel like I have learned so much and I’m sure I’m going to continue to learn more. I’m also really grateful to be training. Seeing my companion adjust to mission life and helping her with her problems has made me think a lot about my dark and painful moments on the mission, but how I’ve overcome so many things. Its great because its helped me help so many people overcome many dark and painful things. Maybe not the same as me, but I know a little bit more of how to help them. But really the hard things I go through do help them, its my experience with the atonement that help them. The atonement is really the only thing that can help anyone. I’m also so grateful to be serving here in Argentina. It is a blessing. 

Time is flying by! I hope that everyone has a great week this week! 

Love you all 

Hermana Allen 

Baptism of Hermano Rojas (Eterno Investigator) with his family.
My heater...
which is really just a light that gives a tiny bit of heat. 

Hermana Herrera using my hair dryer to get warm.
She had it on so long it melted the electrical converter.

Mothers day-
Moments before Skype call with mi famila.




No comments:

Post a Comment