Monday, April 4, 2016

Hola Como Estan? 

Okay first off I loved the pictures that you sent! Nathan as Steve Jobs made my life. Looks like you guys enjoyed conference! I did too :) It was in Spanish this time and we had some investigators come too, so it was really great.

ALSO I GOT MY PACKAGE! THE BEST PACKAGE EVER! So fun to hear all the kind words from friends, family, and my ward family. Literally made my week and also the Sees candy was a highlight. Thank you! 

So yeah last Monday we were just about to finish pday when we got a phone call from the YW leader and she said ¨um Hermanas, there is a girl in the group text for YM YW that wants to get baptized¨ I felt like the Elders in the move The Best Two Years when the investigator calls after they pray. Haha literally a miracle! So yeah turns out she is a cousin of a menos activa that has been reactivating! Her name is Estefania she has 15 anos and is so sweet! She has a baptism date for 16 de April! Then after conference yesterday, the mom of Clara (the menos activa) shouted from her car ¨Hermana Allen I need to talk to you!¨ She said ¨Can you give the lessons to my son? I want him to be baptized this Saturday¨ WHAT! haha turns out the whole family are members minus him. We will meet with him today so we will see what happens. His name is Josue, 11 years old. Literally it is so true when they say less actives and converts are the gold mine to missionary work.

We have been working a lot with the YW YM and it just makes me so happy! A lot of them are reactivating and giving us a lot of referrals and bringing their friends to activities! Also Matis has a lot of animos for missionary work! He is going to be a great missionary! He has been coming out with us and has been contacting too! haha yesterday he said, ”Hermana Allen contact that person over there so I can see how you do it.” 

Sorry this week sounds more like a report for district meeting than a letter. Promise the next week will be more entertaining. 
Love you all! 


Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment