Friday, December 9, 2016

Whelp. I'm really sorry but I feel like this letter will be a little lame. I feel like nothing happened this week. 

We are working so much and enjoying this beautiful *cough cough HORRIBLE* sunshine! hahaha. But I'm really enjoying every moment!!! We have Graciela and her 2 nietas Malena y Lorena preparing for baptism on the 17th! they came to church again and really Graciela is so prepared. The other day she asked us what she needs to change before she gets baptized...so humble I love her so much! 

We are also teaching a girl named Ivana. She also came to church Sunday and she is friends with a member. She is really sweet. however she can't read and has trouble learning with her memory and all, so we have to teach a little bit slower. She is preparing for the 24th. 

I love my companion. We laugh a lot and are enjoying every second of this transfer. Good news today we bought a Christmas tree so I'm sure next week you will see some nice photos. Mom, you asked about my district. We are with 4 elders and nosotras no mas :) It's a party.

Overall I just feel really happy and grateful. 

Keep LIGHTING THE WORLD. 

Love you all!
Hermana Allen 





No comments:

Post a Comment