Sunday, December 25, 2016

HOLA FAMILIA Y AMIGOS! 

This is my last letter!!! CHE, can you believe it!!? I have so many mixed feelings! 

I’m so grateful for the privilege I have had to serve a full-time mission! I have GROWN SO MUCH and have felt so much love from my Savior and have learned to be more humble, patient, diligent, and to trust in the Lord. I feel like I’m finishing a grand chapter in my life, but I know there are many more great chapters that await. 

Thank you for all that you have done for me. Your prayers, encouragement, love and support. I feel so much love and so much happiness. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true and that Jesucristo suffered and atoned for us. I love the culture, the language, the people, the mission....TODO.

This week was so perfect. We had a white Christmas here in Santiago de estero! Graciela, Malena, Lorena, and Sofia were baptized along with 3 other investigadores from the Elders de nuestro distrito. To see 7 personas dressed in white was such a spiritual experience and I am so honored to take part of these once in a life time feelings. To find, teach, and watch someone change and take upon themselves the name of Jesus Christ and See the LIGHT enter their lives. 

I hope you all have a great Christmas and that you all take a moment to remember our Savior. 

See you next week!  Die 28!!! WHHOOOO

Ps. Forgive me for my English ha-ha

Hermana Allen 

Also, my district loves me and they bought me a cake to celebrate 18 messes Hamah. poor so la foot...







No comments:

Post a Comment