Monday, September 21, 2015


 Argentina Bound


This morning I will be leaving for Argentina! EEkkk!! I am feeling all sorts of feelings. Hasn't really hit me yet, but I'm excited for this new adventure! 
I will first fly to Atlanta and then arrive in Buenos Aries Tuesday at 9am. Not sure what will happen after that, but that is part of the adventure. I'm definitely going to miss Mesa. I can't wait to come visit after the mission. Hermana Aguilar is staying in the area, so I am excited to hear about Tierra Rica and Eden Park Ward! 

This week Brittani accepted a baptism date! I am so excited for her. She is just so awesome! My mind is literally blank. I have no idea what to say in this letter. 

My last night here there was a Spanish fireside and it was the best way to end my time here in Mesa. All the Spanish missionaries were there and President Jenkins gave a great talk. I can totally understand when white people speak Spanish ahahahah. The spirit was so strong, recent converts shared their conversion stories, I just LOVED It.
I'M SO HAPPY YOU SAW HERMANA MELLA AT THE MORMON BATTALION. WORDS CANT EVEN DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS. I Love her. Visit her all the time. Also Mom, you two look so a like its crazy!

Also in preparation for my Argentina journey, I have been studying this week about weakness. I read in Mormon 9:31. Basically it says that we need to thank God for our imperfections. I think sometimes I'm so focused on God taking away my imperfections, that I never take a moment to thank Him for them. Imperfections allow us to change. grow, become like Jesus Christ....it's amazing. I know when I get to Argentina a LOT of my imperfections are going to come out. A LOT. I'm going to try really hard to thank God for them and to see how I can become better. He will make weak things become strong. Sorry this letter is so lame. I love you all so much! I have been so very blessed to serve in Mesa!! 

Hermana Allen
Phoenix International Airport with President Jenkins 

Ready to board the airplane

Peace out Mesa


Last Mama Allen Cookies for the next 16 months.

Arizona Beauty

Mesa went the extra mile to welcome Hermana Allen

Part of the Hermana Allens time in Mesa was spent serving in the Mesa Arizona Temple Visitors' Center

Her Golden Investigator now has set a date to be baptized

Mesa Temple Visitor  Center


The "Goodbye Tunnel"
Leaving the Mission Home in Mesa
A visit with Hermana Allen's MTC Companion Sister Mella
-Serving at the Mormon Battalion in Old Town San Diego






No comments:

Post a Comment